Monday, May 16, 2011

OWH MWT







The challenge this week has the theme “Things with Wings”! I am not really feeling the love for the first card; probably because I do not like to color. It is a free digistamp. I have started to save the blog name as part of the file name so I can give the creator credit. Unfortunately, I saved this one before I got that idea. The second card, which I thought about trying again has already been shipped out, but it is one of my favs. My sis says I have staples on all my scrapbook pages--not true. This is one of the very few cards I added staples to as an embellishment. These are two very different cards which do not look like they were made by the same person...definitely not a bad thing!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one! For someone who doesn't like to color you sure do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cards... thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete