Saturday, October 1, 2011

OWH Any Hero Christmas Card

Here is the card I made. Tomorrow the new sketch comes out and I wanted to have this challenge (I like to think of it as my homework) done. I finally got to use my hexagon punch for a quilt-like look. Woo HOO! The sentiment is from one of those spongy stamps attached to plastic.

I was going to go with a small sentiment so the quilt would not get covered but this one was screaming pick me. And I actually really like the sentiment this big. Nothing in the stash to match the green scallops so I went with an accent color in the papers. A star brad for a simple accent in place of the dot.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Its like a warm quilt all ready to wrap myself in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, a Christmas wish all wrapped up with love! Great punch very nice!

    ReplyDelete