Saturday, January 21, 2012

OWH Sketches 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13


I am trying to use up every little bit of this delish paper because I know that if I put it in my scrap bin it will get separated. I decided to piece the little pieces into a bigger piece for a couple of the cards as a means to use it up and I love the look!

Card #12 and 13 are samples of this. Since the papers all coordinate it makes things really easy; very similar to making a quilt except that is is waaaay easier and less time consuming. I think I have enough scraps to make one more card. Card #13 I wasn't really into the diagonal sentiment for this card...sometimes I can do it if the card theme is "cute & fun".













































































2 comments:

  1. I love, love the paper piecing you did on these cards! I am trying to use the sketches too, but I am not brave enough to do so many different sketches at a time. I think I would be bald from pulling my hair out trying to get my cards to look right. Your cards, however, look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on these cards. I love the papers you used. Way to use so many sketches too. :o)

    ReplyDelete