Tuesday, March 13, 2012







I was fooling around on the computer trying to design a simple Mother's Day sentiment that would work with my round punch. I came up with this one...it will give all the cards a little more shelf life since it technically does not say Happy Mother's Day...This could be used for a birthday. If I ever figure out how to save it so other's can use it I will share. I consider these all scrap cards since they were pieces laying around from other cards on my table. Use them or lose them! The first one I pieced together the base after distressing all the edges. The second I used Nancy Keller's idea of coloring those little sticky plastic circles (forgot what they are called). I finally have my boxed packed and ready to mail! Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea making that circle sentiment for Mom! Nice cards too!

    ReplyDelete