Thursday, June 7, 2012

OWH MWT: Card Shower Card

Sandy gave use some great ideas for our card shower cards and when I think of a cabin it is always with a lake.  I colored the image to be a rising sun.  You know the "every day is a new day and a gift" kinda hopeful thing.  However sometimes I overthink and worry this could be interpreted  as a setting sun.  Sandy also suggested a scripture verse, which I happen to have courtesy of a online Goodwill grab bag purchase.

This image was posted at a perfect time and can be found here:  http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/2012/06/free-vintage-digital-stamp-sun.html.

5 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! I really like how the yellow ribbon echoes the rising sun. I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - your card is fantastic! The sentiment is a perfect compliment! I have pinned to Pinterest! xo

    -PAMELA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scene you created looks so peaceful and serene, and the sentiment you added pulls it all together perfectly for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scene is perfect! As Carol said... Peaceful and serene. Your sentiment is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete