Saturday, July 21, 2012

OWH MWT: Color Challenge


Challenge Card
 I am sure that at some time you misread the instructions for a card challenge.  This is the second time that it has happened to me.  I thought we were supposed to use a primary color and it's complimentary color.  I dove in and made the "mistake" card.  The image is from http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com.  I think I am going to save this one for my DH.

The real challenge is to use 2 or more complimentary) colors so I made the first card.  I am kinda liking the off center circle thing at the moment so I did that here.




"Mistake"


3 comments:

  1. either way both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    There's some guy who's going to love receiving your "mistake" card -- it's a great masculine card! And, I love the colors and off-centered circle on the first card.

    Thank you for playing along with our Midweek Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards turned out really nice, I think the mistake would be a "happy accident" :)

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete