Saturday, August 4, 2012

SSC: Books & Text

It's Saturday which means a new challenge has been posted on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog and it can be found here:   http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/books-text.htm.  I did not have anything that really fit so I went and searched the Free Digital Stamps Blog.  Those ladies who keep that blog going are amazing!  The image comes either colored or not  and can be found here:  http://cruzines.blogspot.com/2012/05/crudoodle-her-nose-in-book-digital.html.  I really loved the colored version so I downloaded that one.  Thanks Toni B!!!  I printed out the "read" on some slightly printed texture paper.  I will end up sending this card to OWH so the embellishments need to be fairly flat.

My friends make fun of how much I like to keep my work straight but I have been on a real "tilty" kick of images and sentiments lately.  I am not sure what that means...

6 comments:

  1. Linda, this is a real cute image and you presented it very well in this card. Love that paper and your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I love the card you've made with my digi stamp. It's adorable! I think the tilt adds a nice flair. I'll feature you in my next Crudoodle post, if you don't mind. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image! Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, what a sweet image and a lovely card. Great bling as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a cute card! :) Such a sweet image, this really made me smile Linda :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete