Friday, October 5, 2012

OWH MWT: Thinking of You

I have this great stamp that I do not remember ever inking up.  I love that the you can be colored to match the base.  I played around and these are my two favorite cards.  This may be a new go-to sentiment stamp.

Both card bases are made from scraps and were already for a sentiment when this challenge popped up.   I like to make the bases when I have the scraps laying on my table..it is easier to coordinate.  I have so much paper that I am developing a "use it or pitch it" attitude and I hate pitching.

The OWH WCMD Hop is tomorrow and I need to review my post one last time and set up info on blog candy. I also need to send a small package of cards in the mail yet today to enter the current card drive.  The PO is closed Monday...eeeck! Happy hopping tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Two great thinking of you cards. Great papers on both. Love that die on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Linda. Love the colors and mix of patterns. Very nicely done. I really love the die/punch shape of your sentiment on the red card.

    ReplyDelete