Wednesday, December 26, 2012

OWH Sketch #152

Love the sketch as always...but 3.5 scallops are out of my range unless I use the paper doilies...so I improvised.











I started making the airplane card first with a plan to make a robot card until I ran across the colored digi on my desk and I went with it.  Since I made a "boy" card I made a "girl" card while following the sketch more closely.  I used a MME journaling tag flipped to the back side to get the unique scallops on the second card. I ended up cutting the circle bigger so I did not have to deal with the hole.

4 comments:

  1. These are delightful, Linda! I just fell in love with your little owl card! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards using this sketch, and I love how you decorated the corners! I hope your Christmas was wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, as always! Your tag/scallop idea is brilliant and your owl is owldorable (hehe). Great DP for the plane card too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards- the owl, pink and scallops- so sweet! The boy card is great! Blue and green- a great color combination! I love that you changed up the center circle to a aquare! I struggled with the sketch and your idea of the square just may make me try it again! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete