Saturday, January 12, 2013

Playing with Birdie Brown...

I had fun making this card using the Birdie Brown Amigurumi Bear.  Isn't he sweet?  Thanks Torico!  I dug through my scraps box, as I am committed to only using scrap designer paper for the entire month of January.  I really want this pile to get smaller.                                                                        I had this idea to use twine for the balloon strings to add a little pizazz.  When I was coloring him I realized that I need to refill at least one of my Copics...  Ordering refills is next on my to-do list. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's a great idea to use twine for the balloon strings! And I love how you tied those twine!
    Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge.:)

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete