Sunday, March 17, 2013

SSC: Easter

I wasn't going to make an Easter card, but then the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog posted this week's challenge and guess what the them is?  Yes...Easter, and I decided I wanted to play along.  Now I am in a quandary...should I give to my mother or a neighbor who had to go to a nursing home (I am leaning this way)?  I am super sorry that I cannot give the artist of this sweet image credit as I had saved it before I got smart about adding the artist's name.  If you know, please give a shout out!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter Creation, thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Smashing easter card :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete