Friday, April 12, 2013

Playing Catch Up...


Color Challenege:  Favorite Color Combo

I was behind on the OWH Midweek Throwdowns Challenges due to life.  Father's Day deadline is approaching fast and if I miss it these cards can still be sent anytime.  I knew for the color challenge I wanted to use red and aqua; my new fave combo.  The tie was created using two punches (yay).  I came up with it on my own but I am sure some smartie somewhere has also figured this out.  Studio G stamp and MME papers were used.

Second Card uses an image from The Graphic Fairy LLC.  I was trying to think of a great "strong" sentiment but ended up with a simple "dad" as nothing really worked for me...if you have an idea let me know in your comment.  DPs by MME.

The last card uses a K&Co Chipboard accent and some old Halloween paper (Recollections? maybe).  I wanted the star to be a little more off center than it ended up being...not sure what happened.  Kinda a CASE of a card by (correction here) Jan!
 
Tag & Twine


Stripes


2 comments:

  1. You've caught up nicely, Linda. All of these cards are terrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! These are great masculine cards and I might have to CASE your tie creation! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete