Sunday, May 19, 2013

OWH Sketch #173

I recently read a comment from a Hero about having few cards to send to "boys" that really tugged at my heart.  I have decided I am going to make more "boy" cards for my next box, especially since there are no major holiday deadlines looming.  This card was super easy peasy with these chipboard images  from K&Co and I have more to use.  Sometimes it is nice to just cut and paste so to speak. The OWH Memorial Day Bloghop is this coming weekend...hope you can join in the fun!


6 comments:

  1. Boys love outer space - perfect theme for their cards! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will really make some little boy very happy to receive this darling card. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a boy. Cute elements and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just plain fun Linda and they work great the way you have them all brought together by the teal piece behind them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete