Tuesday, July 2, 2013

OWH Sketch #179

Great sketch Kathryn!  Kathryn is a fellow FB Scrap to Treasurer member and a sweetie as well!  My image is a free image by by Marianne Walker that I had saved after the fall OWH card deadline last year.  Go check her blog out if you want to improve your Copics coloring as she has free classes.  I love coloring pumpkins, so I was happy to have a sketch that worked perfect and the fall deadline will be here before we realize it.  Super easy to color.  Papers are MME and Colorbok.  I did pop the image and added 3 BG brads. 


4 comments:

  1. I was just looking through my digital images last night and came across this one and I did the same thing last year -- downloaded it after fall deadline. Great job. I like the clean lines and the focus goes right to the beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww- fall- my favorite season! I live your coloring and that is a great image! Great use of the papers and I like your border-very pretty!
    I know- the deadlines come quickly...I realized I started on Christmas cards and skipped right over fall! LOL I think I will skip Halloween this year but do some general fall cards- love all the warm, autumnal colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda! Your coloring is wonderful and that is such a perfect image for fall cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is an outstanding card...love the image.

    ReplyDelete