Sunday, August 11, 2013

OWH Sketch #185



Another fun sketch!  I decided to go with the fall theme as the deadline will be here before I know it.  I was super inspired by this sketch and decided to start with my embossing folder.  Woodgrain is one of my favorites although I am not sure I have used it before.  Some inking really helps the grain pop.  I decided to use stickers for my sentiment, probably because I have so many.  The bow was made using the fork technique which I think is very easy now that I have it ingrained in my brain.  So happy to have made a card.  Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love the wood grained embossing! Do you remember who makes it? Perfect colors for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ef tip, it's probably the only Paper Studio folder I don't have! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fall card with lots of texture and design! NJ on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete