Sunday, November 17, 2013

Addicted to CAS: Anniversary

Two years ago my parent celebrated their 50 years together and I have known several other couples that have reached this amazing milestone since that time.  That was my inspiration for this card.  I used gold core'dinations paper as the base.  The heart stamp maker is unknown.  It is heat embossed in gold and then Glossy Accents was added where it was not embossed. 

I am also linking this up to this week's OWH MWT: Dry Embossing

Happy First Anniversay Addicted to CAS!!!









3 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow, what a gorgeous heart! Love that honeycomb and ribbon behind it too! So glad you shared this at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - I adore that bg! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the honeycomb background against the gold card very lush indeed. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete