Wednesday, January 29, 2014

OWH: MWT: Cards for Kids

I pulled this card from my box of cards that are ready to go.  It features some stickers and some scraps I had laying around at the time.  I have been trying to work on a package of stickers/diecuts at one time similar to how Kristie uses up a paper pad.  It seems to work when I have time to make multiple cards, which is a rarity.  Sentiment is computer generated.



My second card features some BG diescut pack that I am currently working through.  Image is from HA and what I truly love about this set is that is it uber easy to fussycut...absolutely brilliant! 


5 comments:

  1. These are good...I love the bears, I like the flag banner...a bold touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debbie. That bold pop of blue is just the perfect accent without taking away from the bears. Very cute card. Lori L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! Love the bear card. LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! what adorable cards. You are right about the bear being easy to fussy cut, so nice. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real cute kids cards. You can beat Sesame Street characters. Reminds me of when my kids and grandkids were very young. You will make some kids really happy.

    ReplyDelete