Thursday, February 20, 2014

OWH MWT: Let Your Light Shine!

I have to confess that I had a card made that I really liked; however it has some glue seepage that I tried to fix with no success.  I made three additional cards with this card being my last and fave of the bunch.  It uses one of Paula's digis which can be found here.  The image might be Paper Smooches, not sure as it was stamped by a friend.  I have been making cards from my scrap piles.  Yes, I said piles so it is time to reduce them.


5 comments:

  1. Love how bright and cheery your card is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me think of pink lemonade on a summer afternoon - happy, warm thoughts that the recipient is sure to have once they see your card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Linda! I love the whole combination of that cute little lemon, sentiment, striped paper and the sweet detail of the scallop. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the stripes and especially that big sentiment! Sorry I missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, man, I hate glue seepage!! What a shame, Linda. But this card is a happy card full of (can't resist) sunshine!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete