Thursday, May 15, 2014

OWH MWT Meets ATCAS

I decided to take inspiration from two challenges to create the card I am sharing today.  Most of the cards I make end up going to OWH so I want them all to be A2 "friendly".  I found some nameless two colored cardstock and cut one side shorter that the other so my banners could go "Off the Edge" the theme of the latest challenge at ATCAS.  The theme for OWH's MWT is Miss You card which is why I used this sentiment.  The banners were made using scraps I have not had the heart to throw away yet.  There is time to play at both challenges if you want to join in!

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and CAS layout! Where did you find this miss you stamp? I am trying to get more missing you stamps so I can have a variety to send to OWH. TFS! - Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. Great color combo ... love the mix of patterned DP for the banners. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete