Saturday, July 5, 2014

VCMP Day 1

Well, my computer was acting up today, so I have been struggling to post my cards for the first day.  If you have a questions, please leave me a comment.  The sentiment on the last picture is a Studio G that I just bout at JoAnn's.  I tried to use scraps whenever possible.   


#1: Sybrina:  His & Her Sketch Card (#226)



#2: Michelle:  TGIF (Fireworks Thank You Any Hero)









#3: Kelly:  Paper Piecing Kid Card

#4: Lori:  Red, White & Blue Birthday Card

#5: Beth:  Colorful Background

#6: JoAnn:  2 Winter Cards

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda.

    Sorry to hear about your computer struggles. It's going to be a shame if you can't post your cards because they are great.

    Thanks so much for playing along with the his and hers challenge! Good luck with the technology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda ~ I love all your cards, you did such a good job on them all! Thanks for participating in my Red, White & Blue birthday card challenge! I LOVE your nautical card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those fabulous cards!! You used real fireworks - wow!!! Thanks for TGIF'ing with me this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards. Great job on the colorful background and thanks for joining my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your computer problems! There must be something in the air; I lost my cord to upload cards for a long time today. I really like all your cards and how you changed that sentiment up with your color & paper choices! Thanks for taking part in my winter challenge!

    ReplyDelete