Thursday, June 4, 2015

Deedee's Digis: Guest Designer

I am playing catch-up on my posting.  Lucky me to be asked to be a guest by Deedee's Digis for this month.  This card features a verse from Endless Beginnings and a frame is from Blooming Blessings.  I printed both out as one image and then did a little fussycutting.  White faux stitching and Liquid Pearls were added as the final touches.  Super easy card.
 
I have decided to start donating some of the cards I make to a group of retired nuns for their personal use.  So many of Deedee's Digis will work perfectly for this venture.  My sister takes care of their hair needs which is how I got the idea.
 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest DT spot! Your card is beautiful, and how thoughtful of you to donate your cards to worthy organizations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love that set! So happy to have you joining us at DeeDee's this month.
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete