Sunday, July 10, 2011

Milestone and Blog Candy

Well I reached 25 followers! When I first started blogging I did not really want followers even though I love following others for inspiration. I also love love love winning free stuff!

Sooooo, let's celebrate!

I am giving away a surprise package of goodies, which will include at a minimum one stamp package, one clear acrylic block, and some paper. To be eligible please tell me which blog inspires you the most and you just cannot go a day without checking in on it. You have until 7/13/2011 noon my time to comment. Winner will be picked randomly! Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I've been on vacation this week but just got in and saw where your sheep card won in the OWH party from last week. Congratulations! And congratulations on the milestone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card came out so cute....I'tried' to do this sketch.....failed, LOL!!! Great job!!!;)

    ReplyDelete