Monday, July 4, 2011

The Party Is Over...

I thought about using the same card for the last two challenges, but since I was caught up I went for making a new one. Linda wants us to use Bears and Hearts....check out the challenge at her blog, Scrappin Bears! Here it is...





















Lisa at Stamping With a Mission to make a Play on Words!




















All About Animals! Go get details on Trish's blog, Mouseprint Creations, and join in the fun!
















This was fun. Hat's off to OWH for always looking for new ways to inspire us!

5 comments:

  1. This was fun, but boy was I pooped last night. Your cards turned out great. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thank you for playing in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, thanks for playing along with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! Love the cards you made for the party! They are wonderful =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning an OWH patch! I have taken a few minutes and looked at all of your entries for the weekend blog challenges and am impressed with your style and creativity.

    Thanks for playing along with my blog challenge, Play on Words. The Ewe is adorable! Is it a stamp or digi?

    ReplyDelete