Sunday, September 14, 2014

OWH Sketch #239

The latest sketch from OWH came out yesterday am, but I did not have any time to work on it til this afternoon.  Image is an older Studio G (I think); sentiment is Stampin' Up.  Pattern paper is MakinMemories and Cart Bella.  Pink dot is from an experiment (I saw it somewhere on a blog, so it is not my idea) that I tried; melting plastic pony beads.  It works, but it is too high per OWH standards so the card will be for personal use or the pet shelter fundraiser.  I would really like to find smaller plastic beads as it is super easy and inexpensive.  I actually tried to use a brad but it was too hard to get it through the ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. How crazy cute is this card!? I love the kitty, colors, and especially your own hand-made enamel dot! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card, love the extra touch with embossing in the background! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this card. What a great interpretation of the sketch!! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tying a ribbon around the card where you stamp your image = genius! Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute Linda! Love the two colors and the cat is so sweet. The embossing, ribbon, and homemade dot really adds texture and pizzazz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is cute! So that's what the pony beads dot looks like - have heard of doing that, but have never tried.

    ReplyDelete