Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWH-MWT

The challenge this week is a Masculine themed challenge; to make cards for our heroes to send home to the men and boys in their lives. Well, I had already challenged myself to make more male oriented cards, so I already had some made. When I looked at them for the challenge, I decided that a couple needed "a little more love". This is one of the cards I reworked by stamping stars on the green using Jim Holtz Distress Ink and adding to the edges of the blue with a paintbrush.















The new card I made is pretty simple, but has quite a bit of visual punch. I did stamp the camouflage on printed paper from the Hey Dude Glitz Pack.

2 comments:

  1. i love both of these cards! very cute, yet very manly :) thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all at OWH!

    ReplyDelete