Wednesday, February 9, 2011

OWH Red, White, Blue, and Kraft

Sorry about the poor lighting. The circle is really a white background, I promise! I made a card similar to this once before without using the kraft paper which is now one of my favorite cardstock "colors". Reminds me when I made my own wrapping paper and stamping images I cut out of wood on to it ever so many years ago. I thought the dark blue card base would make the whole thing "pop" I love the star punch for the middle, it is from "All Night Media" and to think I found it for a $1.00. Anyway, thanks for looking.
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, I love your card that star punch is really neat! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown color challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Americana look to the card...looks great!

    ReplyDelete