Sunday, February 13, 2011

OWH S&S Sketch 56






















Well it is that time again for a try at a new sketch. I guess I was feeling a little "springy" because I went for some bright colors. I also wanted to challenge myself to using a stamp for the focal point. I am not big into stamping, even though I own a few. All the paper is from "My Mind's Eye". I had read on someone else's blog how they used the punched circles out of special paper to create bling. I would give a shout out if I could remember where it was I saw it. I did not own anything shiny, so I used Aleene's Paper Glaze to add some glam to circles punched from the paper I used. I think the stamp is from STUDIO112. Anyway, thanks for looking!



















2 comments:

  1. Great card, Linda! I like the groovy style here. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Linda! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete