Sunday, November 6, 2011

MFW: Tuesday Trigger Beads & Baubles



Okay...maybe I went too Crisp and Clean but I like it. I was inspired by the beads in the picture and decided to sew beads on my card. I used to sew beads on clothing so this is not new for me. It would have been so much easier just to glue bling on but the silk turquoise thread used to sew on the pink seed beads adds some more visual interest to the card. I love the deep gold color; it is almost the color of my laundry room. The sentiment was a free digi from Renate at http://hobby-paleis.blogspot.com. I found it awhile back so it may no longer be available.

3 comments:

  1. i really like this card. Your little gems really make it sparkle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! I keep meaning to pull out my seed bead and always forget ... thanks for re-inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete