Sunday, November 6, 2011

OWH Sketch #94



I started out with the purpose of making a "guy" card with this challenging sketch. Seongsook's three wonderful samples made it look easy. I beg to differ...but it got me thinking.
I found the road map paper and thought to myself I really need some cars. No stamps in the stash that will work, but hey I found some cute Basic Grey stickers. Love using the hexagon punch and it works so well in this theme. I could have spread the cars out but I liked them grouped together...more visual punch.

5 comments:

  1. Linda, this card is real cute. I love that road map paper and the stickers are just the perfect add on. Your sentiment is great with that theme. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I really like that road map paper. Those car stickers are cute too. Nice sentiment to go with the card idea. Thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, What a cute take on this sketch! I love the road map paper and your sentiment. What an adorable card! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is adorable! I love the hexagons and that is a great way to make stickers look special. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect paper, perfect stickers, perfect sentiment! Everything is tied together so well, and I like the stickers grouped together too. Nice guy card!

    ReplyDelete