Sunday, November 13, 2011

OWH Sketch #95



When I saw this sketch I knew it would be the perfect excuse to use a couple of eyelets because it would be a "guy" card. I noticed that others wrapped their bow around the piece which I also really liked, but I hardly ever use eyelets so I stuck with my plan. I had a free football "poster" that seemed perfect except it was too big and I was unable to resize to fit the sketch. I worked a little magic in MSPub to create a similar digi. I love it especially because of the colors and textures. It could easily be made into a particular team's colors which I may do in the future for special friends and family members.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card, Linda. I think I may have to CASE this one for my son who is a football fanatic. Thanks for giving me such a terrific idea. I like how you used your eyelets and hemp. I have tons of eyelets and I'm thinking I should really start to use them more often. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda; this is an awesome card especially for guys! Love the tiny eyelets; I've never used them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great guy card! I love the eyelets, that's a cute way to use them. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete