Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OWH WCMD Blog Hop Winner

I have to say what a hop...I just finished it yesterday!  Thanks to OWH for planning a great event!  I received a lot of love which always is inspiring.  *******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 I used Random.org and it picked lucky number 15 which was:



rscholzOctober 7, 2012 12:34 PM


Everytime I turn around, I have a new favorite punch. I guess the one I use the most is SU's window punch. rkscholz at yahoo dot com

Have a great rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment