Thursday, November 8, 2012

OWH MWT & a Sympathy Card

This week's MWT theme is Red, White & Blue.  My card has a touch of black for a little added pop. I had purchased a couple of W R Memory Keepers 4x6 pad for albums for $1.00 each.  I used up the Yankee Doodles one and made 7 cards; pretty darn good for the money.  I love the visual energy of this line.
My second card will be hand delivered today as I remember a man that was like an uncle to me.  I do not make sympathy cards to have on hand because I use the process to reminisce on the person's life and my relationship with them.  It allows me time to grieve in the privacy of my home.

3 comments:

  1. Love the papers you used on your thank you card, very fun! Your sympathy card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely sympathy card, Linda! I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the red, white and blue card is so much fun! Really awesome! I love the colors and delicate embellishments on your sympathy card. Just lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete