Friday, August 2, 2013

Sketch #182 & Sketch 183

Hello!  Sorry to have been away for so long!  I have been battling poison ivy for almost four weeks in addition to not being able to take pictures for awhile.  I broke my memory card and had to order a new one online.  I have been making a few cards mostly from the FB Scrap To Treasure Christmas in July card kit swap.  The Sketch #182 card was made from Sandi Freeman's kit. 

Sketch 183 was made using a leftover image from one of the kits and scrap papers.  I embossed the pattern paper with a new Hero Arts embossing folder I had recentily purchased on sale.  I am also linking this card up with this month's Boot Camp topic of Get Your Priorities Straight to get a little imput from Paula.  Not quite sure if the white matting throws the whole thing off as it is a fourth color.

That is all for now... 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! These are both really cute. I love how perfectly coordinated the snowman family is in the first design. It can be a liitle confusing to decide where borders/trim are concerned but the blue/grey shade in this card would definitely be your 60% while the red would represent the 30% and the kraft is the 10% accent.

    Great take on sketch 182 also. Terrific idea to flip it and make those pieces into flags! Glad your getting a chance to get back to crafting. Poison Ivy can be such a nightmare. :(

    ReplyDelete