Wednesday, January 15, 2014

OWH MWT: Easter

Hello!  When I saw this week's theme I decided to pull out this card from my OWH box to show you.  Unfortunately I had saved this image back in 2011 and I do not know who created it.  I am smarter now; I always make sure to tag the image so I can give the artist credit.

Sandy has requested that cards become more generic (I am not sure that is the correct term) to give them a longer shelf life.  This is an example of that, with the Easter image and miss you sentiment. 

5 comments:

  1. Great card can be used for Easter, Mother's Day - yet great for anytime, Cute image and love your coordinating colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this image also I don't know where I got it either. It sure is cute, I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have this digi it's a free Easter Anya digi from The Greeting Farm. I like this...I thought I posted earlier but I must have forgotten to hit publish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! The image and sentiment are perfect for OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the green and purple plus such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete