Monday, July 28, 2014

ATCAS & Cards in Envy

Shhhh...This is my dh's birthday card and it is a milestone year!  When I saw Sybrina's card, I immediate thought of Captain America.  It inspired me to create this card that has that Marvel Comics theme to it.  I used the same Memory Box stencil with fabric paint and Liquid Pearls.  It gives it that look of embossing paste with a little shimmer.  This card will be linked up to the Addicted to CAS #43: Celebrate and Cards in Envy: Happy Birthday challenges. 

8 comments:

  1. I love the look this stencil gives and so perfect for a guy card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the look and how you did your background! Beautiful birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card would make anybody feel like a star! I love the color burst! Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge at Cards in Envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background. I have the same stencil but haven't used it, you've given me some great ideas, TFS. Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is awesome! I have that stencil and will be digging it out. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning!!! LOVE the background!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Linda! Your card was chosen as one of the IN THE MAILBOX cards for our Happy Birthday to You challenge on Cards in Envy! Email us at cardenvydt@gmail.com with Mailbox Birthday as your subject to receive your blog badge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As often as I've popped over here, somehow I missed this beauty! I love every detail on this fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete