Tuesday, January 20, 2015

OWH MMT: Thank You

The first card was one that I had started sometime last year and is based upon an OWH sketch.  I had the yellow dp attached to the blue base and sentiment stamped.  I was lucky enough to find this image at The Graphic Fairy.  I flipped the image and added more stamping.  It just doesn't feel right to have the image "looking" away from the sentiment which is why this card base had been pushed to the side.  Happy to have this card finished.
 
 
My second card was made earlier this month and it uses paper that was in my secret santa gift pack.  It isn't anything I would normally buy so I challenged myself to make a few cards with it.   My banner mojo was still strong from making a card for the current challenge at Cards in Envy.


1 comment:

  1. Fun cards Linda! I really like the western feel of the first with that great dsp, and the 2nd looks so pretty with that embossing and those banners! NJ!

    ReplyDelete