Tuesday, May 26, 2015

W2SB #17: Say Cheese

I have been super busy this month with life, so I had to forgo playing in a bunch of card challenges and participating in the last OWH Blog Hop (insert sad face).  My weekend did include checking out all the wonderful cards in the hop when I had a free moment.  I started this card about 3 weeks ago and finally finished it this weekend.  It is for the current challenge at W2SB #17: Say Cheese.  Sentiment is by Mama Elephant; image is by Darcie's Stamps.


3 comments:

  1. That layout is so cute! I love how it highlights the pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry life got in the way of your crafting hobby for a while, but this card is too much fun and makes me smile! I love that dsp with all the tiny cameras! Perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D It did it's job! Perfect layout and design!

    ReplyDelete