Sunday, July 3, 2011

and more cards...

I am laughing at myself because I thought I was finally caught up...until the next challenge pops up! No, I accidently skipped the bear one. I am so looking forward to go back though and look at everyone's work, there is going to be some great inspiration!

The first card is for the "Howl at the Moon" - go get the details on Marianne's blog, Petunia's Paper Passion!
















Color Me Crazy challenge at My Craft Central.




















Sarah's idea to have a Foody or Fruity Fourth - check it out on her blog, Sarah's Stamping and Stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Linda all of your cards are adorable!! I love that kitten! Thanks for playing!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fruit card! Are those stickers? Die cuts? Do share :)

    ReplyDelete