Sunday, July 10, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #77

















Hip Hip Hooray! I got to use my circle border punch! On a sad note, my trusty photo card went bad so I now have to buy a replacement. Thus I had to scan this card for the upload and it is not very flattering to the card.



A Christmas card seemed the easy to go on because of the Beat the Heat card drive. I used some of my BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses paper pad and a couple of scraps to add to it. The sketch has three embellishments on the side so I used the sentiment for that. I really wanted to get some more blue on the card and it seems to pop on the cranberry papers.

7 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the papers. You may have succeeded in getting me started on my Xmas cards. I seem to need a push this year. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That circle punched medallion looks great with that fun DP! Love the Ho Ho Ho sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho ho ho!!! I love Christmas cards in July, and this one's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the punched medallion - it is something that would be a fun thing to have. I have just plain ole circles. I liked the how the blue Ho Ho Ho's did pop out on the cranberry color. Gread job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! What fun papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is both beautiful and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Linda! I love how you made the sentiment into embellishment, so cute. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete