Sunday, October 9, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #90









Well I finally found my October Afternoon winter paper and it was right where it was supposed to be. Sometimes I cannot see the forest for the trees! Fun and easy sketch. Last week's sketch kinda made me nutty, but that is a good thing, they are a "challenge" after all. Sometimes it is good to be pushed outside one's comfort zone. I did not feel like stamping so I went without a sentiment. I had to replace the button because the one I originally put on was too blue. This green one works so much better.

8 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas card. I know what you mean about trying to find something and after searching for it, it was right where I thought it was in the beginning.. frustrating sometimes. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card. ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge. I love the button and your paper choices. Good idea with the ric rac. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute even without a sentiment! I have to laugh at your missing paper........I lay things down right under my nose as I use them, and when I'm ready to use them again I can't find them either! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spend more time looking for paper, punch or something I know I have than creating. I love the use of ric rac and the snowmen look to me like they are dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Love the CAS style and that adorable ric rac and button! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a hero's little one will enjoy your cute snowman card with the candy cane paper and ric-rac!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! The ric-rac and button are great paired up with the fun snowman theme.

    ReplyDelete