Thursday, November 17, 2011

MFW Tuesday Trigger Fall Is in the Bag



Not sure what I was thinking when I started this card, but halfway through the process I actually started liking it. I used my EK punch for some of the circle stripes and used up some old circle borders for the rest. I was inspired by the colors and diagonal linear circles (is that a real concept?).


One of my fav parts is the little sentiment and the fact that I put it in the upper left corner which I absolutely never do. I have some of the teal paper which backs the sentiment as well and did not want it to get "lost", hence the placement. Gotta love a challenge!


Due date for this challenge is 11/20/2011 so you have time to join: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/11/tuesday-trigger-fall-is-in-bag.html

3 comments:

  1. Linda, your card came out really cute. I like how you added the sentiment without it getting "lost" too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the background! Where is the sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete