Saturday, November 12, 2011

OWH-Basic Grey Card

This week has been crazier than most and I think the only card I made was the the MWT Love card. Making cards is my stress reliever so not having time to create is not a good thing!

I am still trying to hop but I thought I would take a little break and make a card using some of the beautiful papers from Basic Grey. I love the visual texture on their "plain" papers; very subtle. I found this stamp when I was sorting earlier today...I had forgotten that I had it. A great birthday saying for sure.


Looking forward to tomorrow's sketch as we inch our way to 100!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I love this card, especially the sentiment. That paper is beautiful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that sentiment, too! I like how you lined up your knot on the twine with the design on the papers. Very nice unisex card!

    ReplyDelete