Sunday, January 8, 2012

OWH January 2012 ODBD

This month's ODBD is a recipe challenge: Use THREE patterned papers on your card! Not a very hard challenge for me since I find it harder to not use patterned paper.

I am always impressed with those card makers who can really think outside the box in how they use their stamps...so I decided to try to make a sun out of a string of pennants. The sentiment and the image were together in the pack, so it kinda made sense.

If you want to join in, please go to: http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2012/01/january-odbd-challenge.html.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and what a great way to bring cheer to someone with all it's wonderful bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the ODBD Challenge. What a clever way to create the sun. You'll have me looking at my stamps a little differently the next time I craft! :)

    ReplyDelete