Sunday, March 4, 2012

March ODBD Challenge

I had a little free time so I decided to make a card for the ODBD Challenge before Sketch #111. I had received some embossed paper from my secret valentine. I have to say I was a little hesitant to use it because of the bright color...not my usual choice of color...but I really loved the embossing. The challenge is a TIC-TAC-TOE: Three in a Row but I used everything except Piercing, Die Cut, and Fun fold.


The digi is by Handmade By Paula...What a wonderful ingenious digi! Thanks Paula! You can find it here: http://paulaposts.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-you-mom-free-digi.html.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out very nice Linda! I agree that I often have a hard time making the real bright solides work but the multi-colored stripe ties it all in on this. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that digi and the layering. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes are great! Love your mom card. :)

    ReplyDelete