Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OWH MWT: Cute Characters

Way to go Hambo Stamps! Thank you for your support of OWH!!! If you are interested here is the link: http://hambostamps.com/digishop/hop-art-designs/

Unfortunately those cute characters that they have listed as part of the fundraiser are beyond my coloring capacity at this time. I decided to go with stickers that I accidentally ran across in my stash. At first I thought I had created a card disaster...but I added the three leaves to the images (I got the idea from Sandy's before and after FB cards) and it seemed to work. I am going to work on using up the rest of the stickers. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I think those leaves were a stroke of genius - they really tie the two characters together. Good job! Love it when things work out so well. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stickers are just adorable and the leaves were a great touch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the leaves were genius - this card will make someone smile

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! I love it when you can rescue a design ... kind of like making lemonade out of the lemons. This card is sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling and those leaves really make it! I looked over the Hambo digi's too. The images are too intricate for me to color as well. I love to use pre-colored digital stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I like the 3 buttons and the addition of the leaves definitely creates a relationship between the two images. Stickers can be hard to use but this turn out nicely Linda!

    ReplyDelete