Sunday, April 22, 2012

OWH Sketch #118





The initial plan was to make a stamped train card...and it ended up a sticker airplane card. While I was looking for the train stamp, up popped these cute stickers I had bought...perfect for a little boy card. The reflective nature of the stickers makes getting a better picture nearly impossible so I will just tell you that the arrow says UP UP UP UP UP. Two of the clouds are popped up to add some dimension. I need to get my cards ready to be mailed...that is the hard part!

11 comments:

  1. Cute card-- love the plane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, some little boy will be very happy to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shine is a great way to bling up a card for a little guy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I'm glad you decided to play along in the Stars and Stamps sketch challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever the plan was, the card turned out really cute!! I love those shiny borders!
    Sorry blogger wouldn't let you leave a comment, but thanks for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I love that you made a little boy's card!!! I have a good friend, who's Army infantry, who had to leave her children with her mom for a year while she was deployed to Iraq (with her husband, so both parents were gone). So, I tend to enjoy making kid cards because I always think about how hard it was for her being away, and her daughters having their parents gone for an entire year. Which, when you're little, seems like forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute! I love how it turned out adn some little boy is going to LOVE getting this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute, Linda! I love the way you used the stickers to create a little scene. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Linda... what a super fun card! thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great little boy card! Or maybe for a little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete