Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OWH MWT: Flowers!


The first card is my homework for my Copics Class.  We colored the image in class and the teacher challenged us to use it in a project.  I fussycut it out at home (ended up cutting off the feet so I get in between the legs) and made this card.  I cannot wait to share with the class.

The second card I made for today's challenge and was inspired by my niece and Sugarland; I was going for countrified summer floral. 

The third card is a scrap card that I made recently after the Scrap Wrangler video.  No, I still have not wrangled any scraps because I have a few other stuff to wrangle first!

12 comments:

  1. The duck and tulip are just darling;) Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Linda, especially the one from your Copic class! Isn't coloring with Copic's so much fun?! I'm surprised and pleased each time I color something.

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Linda, it looks like are picking up good things in your class. Your coloring is great.I love that little chick. The other two cards are lovely as well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all very pretty! Love the duck card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, your cards are wonderful! I love that little chick, and the two floral cards are lovely. Great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coloring on your first card looks great. What surprised me was that you cut the feet off the duck! Haha! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I really like that you made an assortment. It is a really great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three nice cards! The duck is so sweet, it guarantees a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each of these cards are so nice and each one is unique. But my fave has to be the chickie with flower! Have fun in your Copics class. I haven't quite made the leap to Copics yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are all great, but I'm loving that sketch design on the first! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are very nice. I like how you framed the chick image by layers those two corner pieces. That's a greta effect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such wonderful cards! I love your clean designs.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete