Sunday, May 6, 2012

OWH Sketch #120

Yesterday was the kickoff (for me) of garage sales in our area...so I am a little behind on the Be A Rebel VCMP.  I did mange to find a house mouse stamp so I will be inking that up sometime in the future.

This weekend is devoted to making cards out of only scraps!  So I dug into my pile and came up with this card.  The bird in a cage was an afterthought because I thought the card needed something else.  Nice sketch.  On to the challenges and the wrangling!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great take on this sketch. Sometimes the afterthoughts really end of "making" the card. I think it did in this case. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why these papers were scraps- they're so gorgeous I would have cut into them, too. I think the birdcage is a great addition to the card. Thanks for trying out this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The birdcage was perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Garage sales are so fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! I love the bird and cage. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete