Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Deedee's Digis

I absolutely love this little pup by Deedee's Digis so it was easy for me to CASE a card I had made earlier with the same image.  Kathy D had suggested that I add the graduation cap to my card.  My nephew will graduate from Iowa State in December so I decided to use school colors for the background.  He wants to get a puppy as soon as he has a "real" job and his own place which is the start of my inspiration.  I have had lots of fun as a guest this month.  Thanks to all, especially Zella, Guest Designer Coordinator.



2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, Linda! That was so clever of you to put the graduation cap in the puppy's mouth. I love it! Thank you for all the beautiful projects that you have made to share with us at Deedee's Digis this month -- we have all really appreciated it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that puppy with a mortarboard in his mouth! I love the idea of using the school colors to personalize this great grad card! NJ!

    ReplyDelete