Sunday, July 5, 2015

OWH Sketch #257

I have to admit sometimes I create my own creative roadblocks. When I was started the card, I was thinking the three accents needed to be the same shape, but I got past that idea.  This is sketch #257, and I am a little sad with things winding down at OWH.  Besides the sketch challenge, I am linking this card to the current challenge at Cards in Envy: Red, White & Blue and the OWH July ODBD:  Thank You challenge.  Colored papers are by Doodle Bug, White embossed Letterpress and sentiment by Paper Smooches.  Definitely a fun sketch by Kristie M.



2 comments:

  1. I really like all of the different shaped elements, and that diagonal embossing is fabulous too! Great card Linda! Whatever will we do to amuse ourselves when OWH challenges no longer exist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Love your interpretation of this OWH sketch! Great idea to use those different shapes. :)

    ReplyDelete